Red Tiger’s Eye Tumbled Stones
Known as the survival stone, red tiger’s eye is also known as bullseye and ox eye. It provides a beautiful balance of soothing and stimulating energy that helps us accomplish great things without stress.
This one-of-a-kind red tigers eye stone is 100% natural and originated from Brazil. It is a small, tumbled stone that can be carried in your pocket, held in your hand, placed on your root chakra during meditation, or displayed in a bowl full of your favorite tumbled stones.
Each piece will differ in size, weight, and appearance. The image shown is a representation of the quality of our red tigers eye crystals. One will be handpicked for you.
About Red Tigers Eye
Red tigers eye comes in a mixture of brownish-red colors with lines of the varying colors running through it. It is in the oxide mineral class and the quartz family. This red variety of the tiger eye stones occurs as a result of being exposed to fire or lightning.
Red Tigers Eye & The Root Chakra
Balancing your chakras can improve consciousness, health, and one’s relationship with the world. The red tigers eye gemstone resonates with the energy of the root chakra. Meditating with red tigers eye can help you resolve sexual problems in your relationship. It also helps us join our spiritual energy with the body, which provides grounding and connection to the higher self all at once.
The Feng Shui of Red Tigers Eye
Feng Shui is the Chinese system of philosophical laws that govern spatial arrangement and the harmony and flow of energy within a room or building. Crystals work in powerful, yet subtle, ways to attract desired energy and strengthen your personal energy field. Place red tigers eye in the south area of the home or room to bring warmth and vitality to you and your family. Place red tigers eye in the fame and reputation area of the home to improve your life in those areas.
Red Tiger Eye Stone Benefits
- Ignites motivation, inspiration, and passion to accomplish great things
- Provides creativity and a plethora of new ideas
- Boosts confidence
- Carries an energizing yet calming energy that helps us feel calm and ready to take on our projects
- Aims to make us emotionally and physically stronger
- Helps us maintain our values and integrity
- Promotes self-love and self-care - helps us remember to take time to relax
- Provides balance between all aspects of the self (light and dark, masculine and feminine, earthly and spiritual)
- Provides good luck, prosperity, and abundance
- Improves our connection with our partner
- Promotes healthy blood, metabolism, and heart, and fights against anemia
- Supports and calms the nervous system
- Aims to increase sex drive and performance
Ideas For How To Use Your Red Tigers Eye Tumbled Stone
- Carry your red tigers eye stone in your pocket to ignite passion and bring renewed energy to any project or experience.
- Keep your red tiger eye stone in your purse or wallet to bring you an abundant flow of money.
- Put red tigers eye in your child’s pocket to keep him or her from being bullied.
- Meditate with red tigers eye to feel stronger, both emotionally and physically.
- Place red tigers eye in your bedroom to improve your sexual relationship.
- Carry it in your pocket to help you accomplish your daily tasks easily and without stress.
- Place red tigers eye on the heart to promote cardiovascular health.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here.
Our Shipping & Return Policy
All items 70 lbs. and under ship within 48 hours. All other items will ship within 3 business days via pallet. We have years of experience with handling these items, and we ensure that your crystal arrives in mint condition. In cases of large items, please include a phone number so the freight company can schedule delivery.
All items are 100% insured and expertly packed in top quality shipping materials. Returns are accepted for practical reasons. Buyers are responsible for filing insurance claims.
Please include a phone number for the duty entry process. All international shipping prices are calculated automatically when you place your order online, but you are welcome to contact us directly for more precise shipping quotes.