Howlite stone is an attunement stone that helps us form a deep connection with higher consciousness. With its help, we can improve our awareness and discover our hidden truths. In meditation, howlite quiets the mind. In general, it brings a serene energy to the mind, body and spirit, and helps us realize the best version of ourselves.
This one-of-a-kind howlite stone is 100% natural and originated from Brazil. It is a small, tumbled stone that can be carried in your pocket, held in your hand, placed on your crown chakra during meditation, or displayed in a bowl full of your favorite tumbled stones.
Each piece will differ in size, weight, and appearance. The image shown is a representation of the quality of our howlite stones. One will be handpicked for you.
100% Natural One-Of-A-Kind Howlite With Letter of Authenticity
Howlite PropertiesHowlite is opaque white with grey, black, or brown veins, and is composed of hydrous calcium borate. It is also known as white turquoise stone, white turquoise howlite, white buffalo, sacred buffalo, lapis howlite, and kaolinite.
Zodiac Birthstone – Gemini & Virgo
Howlite & Crown Chakra
Balancing your chakras can improve consciousness, health, and one’s relationship with the world. The howlite stone resonates with the energy of the crown chakra. The howlite stone improves the flow of energy between us and higher consciousness, and brings us in touch with our inner spirit.
The Feng Shui of HowliteFeng Shui is the Chinese system of philosophical laws that govern spatial arrangement and the harmony and flow of energy within a room or building. Crystals work in powerful, yet subtle, ways to attract desired energy and strengthen your personal energy field. Placing a howlite stone in the center of the home or room will promote balance. Place it in the northeast area to boost your wisdom.
Howlite Stone Benefits
- Provides a link to higher consciousness and improves spiritual awareness
- Reduces stress and anxiety, and brings a calm energy to the body
- Balances and calms emotions, and helps us process them
- Settles an overactive mind
- Helps us gain insights from our dreams
- Promotes awareness and helps us understand what issues we need to improve
- Reduces negative energy and negative emotions, especially anger, frustration, and fear
- Boosts positive behavior and character traits, and inspires us to be the best version of ourselves
- Assists us in reaching compromises even when we disagree
- Helps the body absorb calcium
- Offers pain relief and relaxes muscle tension
- Promotes a healthy endocrine and circulatory system
Ideas For How To Use Your Tumbled Howlite Stone
- Carry a howlite stone in your pocket to relieve angry feelings.
- Meditate with your tumbled howlite stone in your hand to settle your mind and deepen your connection to higher spirit.
- Keep a howlite stone near you when you want to promote peace in your body and mind.
- Bring your tumbled howlite stone with you to family counseling sessions to help you engage in disagreements without being hurtful.
- Place a howlite stone on the table next to you while you are writing in your journal to help you better discover the areas you need to improve in your life.
- Hold a howlite stone directly on an area of pain to enjoy some relief.
- Carry your howlite stone with you everywhere to bring out the best in yourself everywhere you go.
- Sleep with howlite under your pillow to reduce insomnia and to help you interpret your dreams.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here.
Our Shipping & Return PolicyAll items 70 lbs and under ship within 24 hours. All other items will ship within 3 business days via pallet. We have years of experience with handling these items, and we ensure that your crystal arrives in mint condition. In cases of large items, please include a phone number so the freight company can schedule delivery.
All items are 100% insured and expertly packed in top quality shipping materials. Returns are accepted for practical reasons. Buyers are responsible for filing insurance claims.