"BEACON OF SUNSHINE" High Quality Pyrite Specimens
The Pyrite Specimens for sale are featured in this Video:
Approximate Size of Pyrite: 3-5"
Approximate Weight of Pyrite: 1.5-2.5 lbs
Known as "The Stone of Wealth," Pyrite is one of the most grounding stones, providing us stability and a deep connection to the earth. It is highly protective and brings good luck and fortune. It’s a high vibrational stone that is a welcome addition to any crystal collection.
This one-of-a-kind Pyrite stone is 100% natural and originated from Brazil. It is a small, tumbled stone that can be carried in your pocket, held in your hand, placed on your root chakra during meditation, or displayed in a bowl full of your favorite tumbled stones.
Each piece will differ in size, weight, and appearance. The image shown is a representation of the quality of our Pyrite mineral. One will be handpicked for you.
Pyrite is also referred to as Fool's Gold. It is composed of iron sulfide, and it forms in numerous different formations (stalactites, masses, globes, striated cubes, twelve-sided pentagonal dodecahedral, flat radial disks, and grains). It has a pale, metallic gold appearance.
Its name comes from the Greek word "pyr" or "pyros," which means "fire," due to its ability to create sparks when it is struck against itself or a hard surface.
Natural Birthstone – Midsummer (July 22 - August 21)
Pyrite & The Solar Plexus & Sacral Chakra
Balancing your chakras can improve consciousness, health, and one’s relationship with the world. The Pyrite stone resonates with the energy of the solar plexus and the sacral chakra. As a solar plexus stone, Pyrite can help you fight infections, overcome your fears, and act with authenticity. Being a sacral chakra stone, it can also help you tune into your intuition, experience pleasure, and be more independent.
The Feng Shui of PyriteFeng Shui is the Chinese system of philosophical laws that govern spatial arrangement and the harmony and flow of energy within a room or building. Crystals work in powerful, yet subtle, ways to attract desired energy and strengthen your personal energy field. Placing Pyrite in the Northeast and Southwest areas of the home or room can help you feel safe and secure, while placing it in the South area can help you boost your relationship status, confidence, and fire.
Pyrite Stone Benefits
- Helps us overcome fears and take action
- Supports the manifestation of our desires
- Promotes feelings of vitality
- Brings us new ideas
- Boosts our confidence
- Provides the tenacity to complete things
- Turns the aura into a shield against negative energy
- Protects agains toxins in the environment
- Protects against emotional and psychic attack
- Deflects danger and harm away from us
- Helps us accomplish the impossible
- Supports mental clarity, focus, and memory
- Sparks creativity, especially in relation to the universe and nature
- Useful for getting to the root of a physical issue and for supporting healing even when nothing else has worked
- Provides protection for caregivers
- Increases oxygen to the blood
- Keep it with you when you need to alter the balance of power in a relationship.
- Place it in your pocket to energize you and overcome fatigue.
- Place it in your child's pocket to help them persevere with their schoolwork or a task.
- Hold it during meditation for a boost of vitality.
- Place it near electronics to lower EMFs.
- Keep your Pyrite stone in your pocket when you are meeting your boss about a possible promotion or raise or during a job interview.
- Hold your Pyrite stone on your pulse points (inside wrist or on your throat) to get a jolt of protective energy and self-confidence.
- Use Pyrite, which is an earth stone, with stones from the other elements, such as Aquamarine (water), Citrine (fire), and Amethyst (air) to bring balance to your life.
- Since Pyrite neutralizes negativity, combine it with a stone that enhances positive energy like Ametrine so that the negativity will be replaced by positive energy.
Our Shipping & Return Policy
Everything on our site ships free within the U.S. All items 70 lbs. and under ship within 24 hours. All other items will ship within 3 business days via pallet. We have years of experience with handling these items, and we ensure that your crystal arrives in mint condition. In cases of large items, please include a phone number so the freight company can schedule delivery.
All items are 100% insured and expertly packed in top quality shipping materials. Returns are accepted for practical reasons. Buyers are responsible for filing insurance claims.
Please include a phone number for the duty entry process. All international shipping prices are calculated automatically when you place your order online, but you are welcome to contact us directly for more precise shipping quotes.