Natural Amber Stone
Weight of Amber Stone: 2 lb 1 oz
Dimensions of Amber Stone: 7.50" x 5.00" x 3.75"
Natural Amber is known as a good luck stone, bringing in the warmth of the sun and inspiring radiance, health, and well-being. Actually a prehistoric resin, this incredible substance has been prized for thousands of years for its mystery, beauty, and healing properties.
This one-of-a-kind Natural Amber stone is 100% natural and originated from the Baltics. It is a small, tumbled stone that can be carried in your pocket, held in your hand, placed on your solar plexus chakra during meditation, or displayed in a bowl full of your favorite tumbled stones.
Each piece will differ in size, weight, and appearance. The image shown is a representation of the quality of our Amber gemstones. One will be handpicked for you.
100% Natural One-Of-A-Kind Natural Amber Stone With Letter of Authenticity
All Items Safely Packed & Insured
All Items Shipped Within 24 Hours of Cleared Payment
Amber Meaning & Properties
Amber is not a crystal or a mineral but is instead a biological product of nature. It is a resin that protected prehistoric trees and was fossilized over millions of years. Most amber is between 30 million and 90 million years old and it often contains organisms such as insects and plant matter within it.
Amber stones range from transparent to opaque and most of them are honey-yellow, ranging between yellow, orange, and brown hues. Sometimes, they can be pale yellow with whitish areas.
Amber stones can be easily carved or ignited, and they become electrically charged when rubbed.
Amber stones were often traded from the Baltic region for spices, salt, and metals. They were highly sought after so much so that the trade route became known as the Amber Road.
From day one, it had an association with the sun and vitality. And since it often appears in the shape of droplets, it was also associated with grief. Because it preserves anything inside of it, it was placed in burial tombs to help guard the soul in afterlife.
It was used throughout the ages in many forms, from beads strung on necklaces to ground up Amber that was used in elixirs, ointments, and incense.
Its name is derived from the Arabic word "anbar" which stood for "ambergris," a material that also washes ashore after being discharged from whales and is used to make perfumes.
Most Amber comes from Russia, Poland, and Lithuania, but some can be found in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Burma, and Indonesia.
Amber Zodiac Birthstone – Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
Balancing your chakras can improve consciousness, health, and one’s relationship with the world. The Amber stone resonates with the energy of the solar plexus chakra. It promotes vitality and regenerates life force energy. Amber helps us think for ourselves, enjoy our lives, and go with the flow. It also works to improve digestion.
The Feng Shui of Amber Gemstones
Feng Shui is the Chinese system of philosophical laws that govern spatial arrangement and the harmony and flow of energy within a room or building. Crystals work in powerful, yet subtle, ways to attract desired energy and strengthen your personal energy field. Amber can be used in the center of the home to promote good health. It can also be used in the Northeast area for wisdom or in the Southwest area for assistance with relationships. Alternatively, it can be used anywhere in the home to manifest change and repel negative energy.
Natural Amber Stone Benefits
- Rejuvenates our vitality and life force
- Provides protection for children
- Helps us remember the lessons our past lives carry so that we can clear family patterns
- Transforms negative energy into positive energy
- Helps the body heal itself
- Assists us in times of grief
- Cleanses our toxic relationships
- Helps us manifest our dreams
- Inspires cheerfulness, trust, and optimism
- Improves our patience and flexibility
- Helps us to believe in ourselves
- Works to purify the body of disease and pain
- Supports fertility and aims to reduce impotence
- Promotes a healthy short-term memory
Ideas For How To Use Your Natural Amber Stone
- Place your Natural Amber stone on your desk or in your “money area” to promote prosperity.
- Meditate with your Natural Amber stone to improve your confidence and help you feel radiant.
- Hold your Natural Amber stone when you feel ill to absorb its purifying and sun-like properties.
- Bring it into your dining area to promote healthy digestion.
- Exercise with your Natural Amber stone in your pocket to enjoy its energizing qualities.
- Place it in your child’s pocket to protect them.
- Place your Natural Amber stone in your place of work to enhance your feelings of inspiration and motivation.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here. (https://cosmiccuts.com/pages/disclosure-notice)
Our Shipping & Return Policy
All items 70 lbs and under ship within 24 hours. All other items will ship within 3 business days via pallet. We have years of experience with handling these items, and we ensure that your crystal arrives in mint condition. In cases of large items, please include a phone number so the freight company can schedule delivery.
All items are 100% insured and expertly packed in top quality shipping materials. Returns are accepted for practical reasons. Buyers are responsible for filing insurance claims.
We have an approximate flat-rate fee that covers an estimated 80% of international customers. We hold the right to request more shipping and/or cancel the order if shipping grossly exceeds our flat rate price. Please also include a phone number for duty entry process.
We are a top rated, award-winning mineral dealer offering fine mineral specimens for sale at sensible prices with outstanding customer service. We have a 99% satisfaction rate, we value our customers tremendously, and we take pride in providing an excellent experience.