INSIDE: Are you struggling to meet your financial goals? Maybe you’re in need of some reassurance or a boost in prosperity... whatever the case, abundance affirmations can help!
Everyone can relate when it comes to finances and personal struggles. It can be hard to save, and even harder to keep track of spending.
With abundance affirmations, you can create and achieve financial success. But you can also channel abundance into all aspects of life, such as love, spirituality, and relationships.
An affirmation is an action that you want to support or encourage. It is a great tool to use for meeting personal objectives. Sometimes in life, you have to be your own cheerleader, and using an affirmation is exactly that. Take on a positive mental attitude, pull your boots up, and get to work!
There are infinite ways to use affirmations — whatever your goal is, bring it to life with self-empowerment tools and by fostering a constructive mindset. To promote confidence or self-esteem, you can inspire good fortune into your life with abundance affirmations.
How the Use Affirmations for Abundance
There are many ways to use affirmations, and the best way to find a beneficial method is to experiment. Try different approaches to abundance affirmations — get creative and switch it up!
They don’t have to all revolve around wealth or money — you can attract abundance in all areas of your life. Whether it’s love, romance, happiness or fun, there are plenty of ways to use affirmations for abundance.
Here are some tips for how to do it…
Incorporate Them Into Your Daily Routine
A powerful way to make use of abundance affirmations is to bring them into your daily life. Make time everyday to say several affirmations, in the morning, at lunch, or before bed. These are great times to stop, think, and process which means it’s a perfect time for some affirmation work!
Go Into it with a Positive Attitude
Affirmations are positive statements; therefore, going into it with a positive and open-minded attitude is crucial. The purpose of an affirmation is to repeat feel good and inspiring assertions with the intention to bring them to life. If you go into an affirmation practice with a negative attitude, you could be inviting in more negativity or harmful energies.
In the end, abundance affirmations are about you, your goals, and your life. This is the perfect time to be a little selfish (not at the expense of others) and tell the universe exactly what you want!
Keep It Brief
An affirmation is short and sweet. Fewer words can make it easier to recall and repeat. If you are anxious or stressed, it can be overwhelming and difficult attempting a long affirmation. Keeping it brief means keeping it memorable. You can also do this by using rhymes!
This plays back to taking control — keep your abundance affirmations specific. They tend to have the most benefit when they pertain to something realistic, achievable, and relatable to your real life.
Use Present Tense
When using affirmations, they should always be in the present tense. Avoid those “should,” “could,” or “would” statements that imply what you’ve done or are doing may not be good enough. Using the present tense in our affirmations allows our subconscious minds to think in terms of who we already are, not who we could or should be.
Start With “I Am” Statements
Starting abundance affirmations with “I” or “my” is important because you're making a statement about yourself! Not only are they more effective when they are related to you, but it is also an excellent way to train your mind to be more loving toward yourself.
Include Emotion & Feeling
The entire purpose of an affirmation is to invoke feelings and emotions that are catalysts for change. As you say your affirmations, allowing yourself to feel the emotion tied to them helps your statements become your reality!
100 Abundance Affirmations
Of course, putting your own personal spin on an affirmation is important. However, getting started can sometimes be challenging.
Here's a list of 100 abundance affirmations to help get you started!
Success & Money
- I am determined to achieve my goals.
- I have everything I need to be successful.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- I am my own source of motivation.
- I am open to receiving new opportunities.
- I am capable of greatness.
- I am creative, smart, and talented.
- I attract money and wealth effortlessly.
- I always have enough money.
- I control money — money does not control me.
- I love money and money loves me.
- I have financial stability.
- I overcome any obstacle that comes my way.
- I always reach my financial goals.
- I am open to receiving unexpected money.
- I am grateful for success and money.
- I attract wealth and success.
- I believe there is enough wealth to go around.
- I make money doing what I love.
- I deserve more money.
- I am part of a community.
- I attract people with similar interests.
- I am surrounded by loving and kind people.
- I give love and kindness to the people in my life.
- I have a small circle of amazing people.
- I am open and willing to find new love.
- I am open and accepting of new friendships.
- I do not chase — I attract.
- I believe the universe will bring the right people into my life.
- I deserve love, compassion, and affection.
- I am worthy of abundance in the form of love.
- I attract healthy and loving relationships.
- I am surrounded by good people.
- I love doing things that make people happy.
- I am grateful for the friends and family in my life.
- I connect easily with others.
- Love and happiness start with me.
- I am open to receiving new romances.
- What is meant for me is already mine.
- I attract people who are good for me.
Self-Care, Love & Confidence
- I am worthy of love and giving love.
- I am grateful for my body and mind.
- I am understanding and kind to my body.
- I am loving and kind to others.
- I attract happiness.
- I am at peace with who I am.
- I am one-of-a-kind.
- I deserve respect and compassion.
- I take care of myself.
- I am my best friend.
- I radiate love and positivity.
- I am comfortable in my own skin.
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- I am brave, strong, and confident.
- I am full of life and possibility.
- I am grateful for who I am and who I am growing into.
- I am a powerful force of good energy.
- I believe in my ideas and goals.
- I am always healing and I'm never alone in my journey.
- I love by my values, desires, and truths.
- I deserve abundance.
- Peace and positivity are drawn to me.
- I am open to receiving abundance.
- I deserve better.
- I have the tools to succeed.
- I welcome abundance and goodness into my life.
- I attract productive ideas.
- I am grateful for the abundance in my life.
- I open doors and set my own path.
- I believe in myself.
- I am capable of achieving abundance.
- I am a magnet for my desires.
- I am grateful for who I am and who I can be.
- I am tuned in to my own frequency.
- Everyday, I attract more abundance.
- I am a magnet for health, wealth, and prosperity.
- I have a mindset that attracts abundance.
- I am grateful for my life.
- My life has limitless abundance.
- Money, success, and happiness come easily to me.
- I attract the universe’s positive energies.
- I am an unlimited energy source.
- I release the past and embrace the future.
- I am open to receiving the wisdom and power of the universe.
- I trust my intuition and attract wisdom.
- I listen to and trust my inner guide.
- I am a magnet for miracles and good energy.
- I invite light, love, and peace into my life.
- I am willing to accept love and find balance.
- I am open to deeper spiritual connections.
- I am led by peace and love.
- I am listening to the universe.
- I am open to inspiration.
- I let the universe work through me.
- I am on a path to enlightenment.
- I share my understanding with the world.
- I am grateful for the blessings in my life.
- I allow the universe’s light to shine on me.
- I am kind and loving to all living things.
- I allow the universe to ground me.
Whether you’re looking for wealth and success, or self-love and happiness, abundance affirmations can help you. Invite these powerful energies into your life with “I am” statements that are short, specific, and easy to repeat.
Incorporate affirmations for abundance into your daily life. If you meditate in the mornings or reflect on your day in the evenings, tell yourself and the universe how grateful you are and what you want to achieve.
Not only are affirmations a great way to boost a positive attitude, they also encourage self-esteem and an overall healthy mindset. Personalize your affirmations and embrace the possibilities of what these simple statements can do for you!
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here.