INSIDE: Reduce stress and pamper yourself by creating your own amethyst healing spa. Use these tips, rituals, and healing practices for your at-home spa experience.
Have you noticed that there is a current obsession for Amethyst Geodes?
We totally get it because they certainly tick all the boxes when it comes to crystals.
- They are stunningly beautiful.
- They have powerful healing properties.
- They are extremely versatile in what they can do.
And, at the same time, we've noticed that most people don't really understand how to use an Amethyst stone in their lives.
People everywhere are stressed, overworked, and time-starved.
Self care isn't something most people take much time for, but we want to change that by giving you some tips, rituals, and healing practices for using Amethyst.
By creating your own Amethyst Healing Spa, you can give your mind, body, and spirit what it's missing, and put that Amethyst Geode to good use.
12 Tips, Rituals & Healing Practices for Creating Your Own Amethyst Healing Spa
Combine your love of Amethyst and the spa by creating your own Amethyst Healing Spa rituals that you can practice in the comfort of your own home.
Here are 12 great ideas to get your creative spa juices flowing...
Enjoy an Amethyst Foot Bath
Who doesn't love a good foot bath?
And when you add the healing properties of Amethyst, you'll find that this experience leaves you extremely relaxed and stress-free.
This is great because it can be done anywhere you want, whether that's inside or outside, while reading a book and sipping wine, while watching a good movie and eating popcorn, or with your best friends and loved ones.
Here are the main ingredients and objects you'll need:
- A foot bath or rectangular bin (you can even just pick up a dish bin at your local dollar store)
- Epsom salt
- Amethyst tumbled stones OR a large Amethyst Geode
- Hand towel
- Lotion or foot cream
- OPTIONAL: Essential oils, Pumice stone, Thermos of hot water
How to Enjoy the Perfect Amethyst Foot Bath
- Fill the bin with water that is nice and hot
- Add some epsom salt (and a couple drops of essential oil if you'd like)
- Prepare the area with all of the goodies you want to have readily available (wine, snacks, a glass of water, your Amethyst stones, a pumice stone, lotion, a book, the TV remote, a thermos of hot water, or anything else you desire)
- Sit down and place your feet in the bin.
- If you are using Amethyst tumbled stones, begin to warm them one at a time in your hands before adding them to the water. This will get them used to the heat so that they don't crack when you place them in the hot water.
- Add the Amethyst stones to your foot bath (if you are using a large Amethyst Geode, simply sit next to it).
- As the water gets cool, add some of the hot water from the thermos.
- When you are ready to end your foot bath, use the pumice stone to smooth the bottom of your feet, dry them off, and then apply lotion for a soft finish.
Take an Amethyst Ritual Bath
If a foot bath doesn't seem like enough and you want to immerse yourself in the healing powers of Amethyst, an Amethyst ritual bath is the way to go.
This is the ultimate self care treat for your Amethyst healing spa because you will literally be bathing in Amethyst energy. As a result, you'll be able to benefit from Amethyst's soothing and stress relieving nature, while strengthening your connection to higher consciousness and boosting your intuition.
Here's what you'll need:
- Amethyst tumbled stones
- Epsom salt
- OPTIONAL: Essential oils, candles, a book, wine, a glass of water, soothing music
How to Enjoy the Perfect Amethyst Ritual Bath
- Run warm water over your Amethyst crystals to start adjusting them to the heat (so that they don't crack).
- Gradually increase the temperature until it's where you like it.
- Add some epsom salt and any essential oils you want to include.
- Consider dimming the lights, using candles, playing soothing music, and setting up any objects you want near you.
- Set an intention before you enter the bath and decide if you are going to meditate, read, sing, etc during your bath.
- As you soak in the bath, feel the Amethyst working its way into your pores, healing you from the outside-in.
- After your bath, dry the Amethyst stones off and place them in a bowl of sea salt to cleanse them.
Use an Amethyst Geode Table
There are plenty of uses for a table in your Amethyst healing spa, and what better one than an Amethyst Geode Table?
On these beauties, you can set up all of the things you'll need for your healing spa treatments, such as nail files and polish or a journal and glass of hot tea.
Honestly, these tables are a healing treatment in and of themselves. When you sit near one and gaze into the sparkling Amethyst points, you'll feel the stress of your day melt away from you.
Amethyst is extremely healing and detoxifying, so by eating on this table, you'll be able to purify your food and drinks.
Have your morning cup of tea while sitting at this table, write in your journal at this table, read here, and it's likely to become your new favorite spot.
Decorate With Amethyst Geodes
If an Amethyst Geode Table isn't for you, you can still decorate your sacred healing area with an Amethyst Geode.
What better way to add visual appeal to your home or office than with an Amethyst Geode. Every time you see it, you'll be reminded of its power and how its healing vibrations are permeating your environment and your body.
Amethysts bring about protection, purification, relaxation, and intuition. What better energy to decorate with?
Get Amethyst Geode Nail Art Done
Have you seen the amazing Amethyst Geode nail art that is being done? What a fun way to pamper yourself with something that will remind you of the healing energy of Amethyst every time you look at your nails.
If you're an artist, you can create these yourself but following a video like this...
Of course, you can enjoy a relaxing day at a spa or nail salon and have them done for you.
And you can even purchase press-on nails with Amethyst Geodes already painted on them.
Drink an Amethyst Elixir
Doesn't that name itself just sound delectable? While an Amethyst Elixir doesn't actually have a flavor, it couldn't be more delicious for the soul.
Here's what you'll need:
- Amethyst tumbled stones
- A drinking glass or glass jar
- Filtered water
How to Create an Amethyst Elixir
You can make an Amethyst Elixir simply by placing some Amethyst Tumbled Stones in a glass of water and allowing the water to absorb the healing energy of the stones.
You might also want to turn it into an Amethyst Moon Water Elixir to further strengthen it.
To do this, place your Amethysts and water in a mason jar, cover it with the lid, and allow it to sit outside in the moonlight overnight.
You can then add the water to a dropper bottle the next day and add 4-5 drops to each glass of water that you drink. It's like an Amethyst healing spa in a cup.
Set Up an Amethyst Altar
A spiritual altar is a sacred space where you can display your crystals (and often other spiritual objects) to give you a physical place from which to practice crystal healing.
An Amethyst Altar can serve as the perfect backdrop or place of focus for any of your amethyst healing spa rituals, and it can help bring calming and psychic energy into your life.
Here's what you'll need:
- Amethyst crystals
- Any other crystals and stones you want to include
- Any other spiritual objects you want to include (candles, incense, smudge sticks, statues of deities or angels, etc.)
How to Set Up an Amethyst Altar
- Choose a place where you can set up your altar (a place that will be undisturbed and where you can spend sacred time).
- Intuitively arrange your items, making the Amethyst the main focal point.
We are constantly changing, so update your altar as time goes on depending on the energies you want to bring into your life.
Make an Amethyst Crystal Grid
Crystal grids are an extremely beneficial tool for manifesting what you desire because they integrate three powerful manifestation instruments together:
- Sacred Geometry
By setting an intention, using crystals and shapes that support that intention, and going through the act of laying it out, you can set the energy in motion to make your dreams come true.
Here's what you'll need:
- Amethyst tumbled stones and crystals
- Any other crystals you want to include
- A sacred geometric shape on which to place your crystals
How to Create an Amethyst Crystal Grid
- Choose a sacred geometric shape that you want to use for your crystal grid. Here are some free printables to choose from.
- Choose the crystals that will support what you are trying to manifest.
- Set your intention.
- Lay out the crystals on the crystal grid as you think about your intention coming to life (start from the outside and work inwards).
- The last crystal you place is the Master Crystal and it goes in the center. This is the one that will amplify your intention the most. We love to use Amethyst here!
For more in depth instruction on how to make a crystal grid, click here!
Meditate With Amethyst
The ultimate amethyst healing spa ritual is meditation next to a large Amethyst Geode. As far as we are concerned, there is nothing more beneficial or invigorating.
If you enjoy meditation, you will find that adding Amethyst takes your practice to a whole new level.
If you haven't done much meditation, you will find that incorporating Amethyst helps to settle your mind, making it much easier to get into it.
There are many different meditation techniques you can use, but here's a way to go about it if you're just getting started:
- Place your large Amethyst Geode somewhere near your meditation spot.
- Sit in a chair so that your back is straight and your feet are flat on the floor (sometimes adding a pillow behind your back can help).
- Place your hands on your legs with your palms facing up.
- Bring your thumbs and pointer fingers together so that they are lightly touching. Feel the swirling energy between them and let that be a focal point for you.
- Breathe slowly and deeply until you feel relaxed.
- Feel the energy being emitted by the Amethyst Geode and let your body, mind, and spirit absorb it.
- Each time your mind wanders, bring it back to the energy between your fingers or the energy of the Amethyst.
Sleep With Amethyst
Amethyst is probably the most well-known crystal for sleep. Setting up an Amethyst healing routine before bed will help you fall asleep easier, sleep more soundly, and have vivid, positive dreams.
Here's an Amethyst Sleep Ritual you can try:
- Hold an Amethyst stone in your hand.
- Take a deep breath and close your eyes.
- Focus on the Amethyst and feel its vibrations.
- Visualize its energy soothing your body.
- When you feel complete, place it under your pillow or on your nightstand to help you relax and benefit from a healthy night's sleep.
This is especially helpful for children who feel scared at night and who tend to have nightmares.
Wear Amethyst Jewelry
One of the simplest ways to enjoy the healing properties of Amethyst on a daily basis is to wear Amethyst Jewelry.
It allows you to keep yourself in resonance with the energy of Amethyst all day long, no matter where you go. Plus, let's face it, it looks stunning.
And as you look at it throughout the day, it serves as a beautiful reminder to focus on its soothing energy.
Use an Amethyst Worry Stone
Worry stones are smooth tumbled stones that you can keep in your pocket. By rubbing your thumb over them, it helps to soothe nerves and reduce anxiety. It's like nature's fidget spinner.
Amethyst worry stones are especially useful for this purpose since Amethysts are known for reducing stress on their own.
Final Thoughts About Your At-Home Amethyst Healing Spa
With these Amethyst healing spa tips, rituals, and practices, you can reduce stress, enjoy some relaxation, and pamper yourself. Amethyst is the best stone to help you do it!
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here.