INSIDE: Elemental shapes help divine messages take form in our conceptual minds. Tetrahedron sacred geometry opens our mind, body, and spirit to embrace our spiritual intentions and apply our individual gifts to a greater purpose.
We live in a physically three-dimensional world, even though many of us recognize the existence of at least a fourth dimension that bridges us with the divine and other dimensions.
While many people skeptically recognize the significance of the geometric composition of elements, you may be surprised to find out how fundamental shapes can be to clarifying how things function in the world.
Take, for example, the Fire Tetrahedron, a model that explains the premise of fire and combustion.
The tetrahedron shape helps visualize the balance of oxygen, heat, and fuel that come together through the chain reaction to create the spark that ignites fire. You may be surprised by how perfectly parallel this symbolism aligns with tetrahedron sacred geometry.
The tetrahedron establishes a base relationship in which you and your spiritual guides and manifestations connect to the divine to create magnificent, transcendent energy.
We’ve written about sacred geometry before, but let’s dive into the simplest form of the Platonic solids which establish the range of sacred shapes.
Properties of Tetrahedron Sacred Geometry
The tetrahedron occupies a principle place in the study of sacred geometry through the Platonic solids. It is a gateway into deeper ethereal realms of spiritual practice.
We can deduce a lot from its physical shape to interpret the tetrahedron sacred geometry.
The tetrahedron is the first of the 5 Platonic solids, which are geometric forms that are studied by scholars for millennia and named after the Greek philosopher, Plato, who was especially entranced by these shapes. The Platonic solids have been said to explain the base forms of every natural being.
The tetrahedron has the shape of an equilateral triangular pyramid. It has 4 faces, connecting edges, and 4 vertices.
No single face of the tetrahedron covers more surface than the others. No matter how it is positioned, each face can form the base and each vertex can become the tetrahedron’s apex.
In this shape, the tetrahedron has perfect balance and symmetry, which lends to the meaning of the tetrahedron sacred geometry.
Stated most basically, the tetrahedron facilitates balance and stability when we embark on spiritual exploration.
From each base vertex, energy draws towards the center of the tetrahedron. Together, these energies combine and rise to the top point of the shape. The energy can then be powerfully directed towards an entity in need of the divine message.
Within the shapes, between the edges and behind the faces, there is a space of protection. Inside the tetrahedron, only good energy can survive and flourish. It is a safe place to store intentions and spiritual knowledge until it is ready to be shared.
We mentioned earlier that fire’s properties can be explained by the energetic form of the tetrahedron. Plato most likely knew this as he assigned the Fire Element to correspond to the tetrahedron. Thus, this geometric figure serves as a conduit of the Sun’s light energy that fuels the solar plexus chakra.
The tetrahedron meaning imbues the solar plexus with personal power, passion, and individual drive. It helps us establish our role in the greater spiritual project to impart wisdom and consciousness in the world.
The Power of the Base Points
Tetrahedron sacred geometry prepares our mind-body-spirit connection to be equipped for greater spiritual study and purpose.
Examining the tetrahedron base with its 3 points and the apex with a fourth point, we can begin to make sense of the energetic power of the tetrahedron.
Point 1: The Individual
Starting at any one of the base points, we find the first position, the individual – you! In tetrahedron sacred geometry, you have to believe and recognize the gifts that you bring to the world in order to understand and share spiritual insights.
The energy that resonates to the center of the tetrahedron from this point includes all of your physical abilities, your emotional mentality, and the subconscious reverberations from your heart and mind.
To harness the full tetrahedron power, you must offer your own individual power to the divine scheme.
Point 2: The Partnership
Shifting to another base point, we arrive at partnership. Tetrahedron sacred geometry requires cooperation and shared commitment to a spiritual path.
The energy of the second point derives from the spiritual alliances you begin to form on your spirit journey. The partnership you form in connection with other spirit-minded individuals helps direct the energy towards the tetrahedron center.
Critical to this point is commitment and willingness to work together on your path. However, it is important to recognize that your spiritual path can stretch, detour, and reroute.
This means that your alliances may shift because you have outgrown the person’s guidance or have been recruited for your gifts to a different divine path.
Point 3: The Focus
The third point of the tetrahedron base represents spiritual focus. This means that you invest your time, energy, and intention into the greater divine purpose you have been called to join.
For tetrahedron sacred geometry, this commitment is a little different than the commitment to the partnership. This third point returns the onus to the individual. You have to do the work to eliminate distractions and roadblocks in your life that take you away from the spiritual path.
Investing time in personal spiritual study adds to the energy transmitted to the tetrahedron center.
Point 4: The Divine Spark
To bring the full power of tetrahedron sacred geometry to fruition, the energies of the 3 base points come together and rise to the tetrahedron’s apex, the fourth point.
This point holds the realized spirit consciousness that reacts with the individual, the partnership, and the focus to light the divine spark!
From here, the divine spark can be directed into a person, a place, a thing, or an action to pass on the spiritual wisdom manifested through the tetrahedron.
A Simple Tetrahedron Meditation
With these powerful energetic forces flowing through the tetrahedron, it can be beneficial to learn how to use tetrahedron sacred geometry to empower your individual spiritual practice.
This is a simple 8-step meditation that places you as an integral conduit of the tetrahedron and relies on the tetrahedron meaning to guide your divine ruminations.
We suggest you gather a few healing crystals, at least 3 different kinds, to help the flow of energy through your personified crystal grid. Quartz points and wands are especially useful in amplifying and directing the frequencies you generate.
- Measure out an equilateral triangle with your crystals marking the vertices. Make sure you have room to sit in the center – think about making the edges the same length as that between your crown chakra and root chakra. Demarcate the triangle edges. You can simply use string or create a path from one vertex to the next with tumbled stones.
- Sit in the center of the triangle so that your crown chakra represents the apex of the tetrahedron. You can hold a grounding crystal in your hands to keep you focused and rooted in the practice.
- To begin your meditation, acknowledge the presence of spirit energy all around you and set an intention to listen carefully to any messages sent by the divine.
- Choose a base point to start from, recognizing this node as the individual. Take time to reflect on your personal power. Breathe into your solar plexus and let it open, ready to harness the energy from all 3 base points. Envision the energy from this vertex beginning to fill your solar plexus space.
- Moving to the second base point, reflect on those you find spiritual communion with. Thank them for their contributions to your spiritual growth. Visualize these partnerships and the ways that they energize your intention. Let that energy enter your solar plexus.
- At the third base point, think about your spiritual focus. Take note of the actions and practices you engage in your life that bring you fulfillment and purpose. Reflect on what this focus has done for you, and invite the energy to fill the rest of your solar plexus.
- Now, you should feel a roaring flame of energy in your solar plexus. Sit for some time and continue to feed the flame and let it grow bigger and bigger, rising through your chakras.
- When you sense the message from the divine and can understand its contents, study it for some time and then send it into the world where you feel it is needed.
This meditation has profound effects. Your singular, individual contribution through an intensive tetrahedron meditation fulfills a crucial piece of the divine plan.
Embedded within tetrahedron sacred geometry is the incredible power of every individual to activate divine consciousness and bring greater spiritual meaning to the world.
By harnessing the meaning of the tetrahedron, you can dive deeper into your spiritual intention and open your mind and spirit to communicate with divine forces.
Through the tetrahedron, find the fire that fuels your spiritual purpose and let it burn.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here.
Faith, Thank you for this information. It fits right in with what I & others have experienced with my Innergy Gateway creations. The main shape I use is the Hexagon, which of course breaks down into two Tetrahedron shapes, forming pyramids, then other sacred geometry designs are created within the larger piece.
I am slowly trying to update & create a website & a facebook page, if you would like to see some of my work & read some of the reviews on the website.
If you have time, I would enjoy talking to you.
Thanks again & have a beautiful day!
T. Marlene Gardner
Leave a comment