Blue Tiger’s Eye Tumbled Stones
Blue tiger’s eye offers us a soothing and tranquil energy that melts away stress and helps us go with the flow. It improves our ability to understand ourselves and our emotions, and inspires us to heal our emotional wounds and speak from our personal power. Blue tiger’s eye is also known as falcon’s eye, hawk’s eye, rodusite, silicified crocidolite, and tigereye.
This one-of-a-kind blue tiger eye stone is 100% natural and originated from Brazil. It is a small, tumbled stone that can be carried in your pocket, held in your hand, placed on your third eye or throat chakras during meditation, or displayed in a bowl full of your favorite tumbled stones.
Each piece will differ in size, weight, and appearance. The image shown is a representation of the quality of our blue tiger’s eye stones. One will be handpicked for you.
100% Natural One-Of-A-Kind Blue Tiger’s Eye With Letter of Authenticity
Blue Tiger’s Eye PropertiesBlue tiger’s eye is composed of a base of quartz and inclusions of crodicolite (asbestos) that create its variations in color. It comes in various shades of medium to deep blue, and often contains blue-green, beige-brown or grey bands.
Zodiac Birthstone – Carpricorn, Leo
Blue Tiger’s Eye & The Third Eye & Throat Chakras
Balancing your chakras can improve consciousness, health, and one’s relationship with the world. The blue tiger eye stone resonates with the energy of the third eye and throat chakras. It reveals new insights about ourselves that serve to clear up emotional issues and helps us move forward in our lives. It helps us speak our truth and get more in touch with our higher selves.
The Feng Shui of Blue Tiger’s EyeFeng Shui is the Chinese system of philosophical laws that govern spatial arrangement and the harmony and flow of energy within a room or building. Crystals work in powerful, yet subtle, ways to attract desired energy and strengthen your personal energy field. Placing blue tiger’s eye in the north area of your home or room can improve your work life and personal life balance, and surround you with energies that help you move your life forward.
Blue Tiger’s Eye Meaning & Benefits
- Calming and stress-relieving
- Aims to balance the emotions and ease depression and seasonal affective disorder
- Assists us in going with the flow, thereby reducing worries, anger, and fear
- Brings the heart of the issue to light, and helps us access better solutions
- Helps us act from integrity
- Motivates us to try new things, and set aside our fears to accomplish our dreams
- Enables us to clearly communicate and speak with ease
- Balances the masculine and feminine energies within us (Yin/Yang)
- Improves clairvoyance and psychic powers
- Aims to reduce fears and phobias, especially those related to flying
- Supports mental focus and clear and creative thought
- Improves feelings of self-worth, confidence, and personal power
- Brings harmony to relationships
- Aims to curb cravings for unhealthy foods and habits
- Promotes a healthy throat, eyes, endocrine system, and reproductive system
- Supports physical strength and vitality
Ideas For How To Use Your Blue Tiger’s Eye Tumbled Stone
- Place blue tiger’s eye in your child’s bedroom to help them drift off into a soothing sleep.
- Hold your blue tiger eye stone in your hand for support in sticking to your diet or sobriety.
- Meditate with blue tiger’s eye to gain new insights about yourself.
- Keep your blue tiger eye stone with you when you need a pick-me-up because of dull or cold weather.
- Hold blue tiger’s eye when you are journaling to help you access new and better solutions to your problems.
- Put your blue tiger eye stone in your pocket when you will be speaking in public to improve your speaking.
- Place a bowl of tumbled blue tiger’s eye stones in your office to encourage integrity in the workplace.
- Meditate with blue tiger’s eye on your third eye chakra to access a new level of spiritual insight.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here.
Our Shipping & Return PolicyAll items 70 lbs. and under ship within 24 hours. All other items will ship within 3 business days via pallet. We have years of experience with handling these items, and we ensure that your crystal arrives in mint condition. In cases of large items, please include a phone number so the freight company can schedule delivery.
All items are 100% insured and expertly packed in top quality shipping materials. Returns are accepted for practical reasons. Buyers are responsible for filing insurance claims.