Goldstone Tumbled Stones
Goldstone is a man-made glass that also goes by the names of gold sandstone, gold star glass, monk’s gold, monkstone, stellaria, and aventurine glass. Known as the stone of ambition, goldstone gives us the drive to achieve our dreams and goals. As it is made from glass, it forms a reflective barrier that repels negative energy and provides spiritual protection.
This one-of-a-kind goldstone gemstone originated from Brazil. It is a small, tumbled stone that can be carried in your pocket, held in your hand, placed on your sacral chakra during meditation, or displayed in a bowl full of your favorite tumbled stones.
Each piece will differ in size, weight, and appearance. The image shown is a representation of the quality of our goldstone gemstones. One will be handpicked for you.
100% Natural One-Of-A-Kind Goldstone With Letter of Authenticity
Goldstone is a reddish-brown color that is created from quartz, sand glass, and metallic copper flecks, which give it an alluring, shimmery appearance. Copper flecks are used to create goldstone, while manganese or cobalt flecks are used to create Blue Goldstone, which is a deep blue version of goldstone.
Goldstone links back to the medieval art of alchemy, when base metals were transformed in an effort to create gold. Although goldstone is man-made, that doesn’t diminish its healing properties. The ancient Egyptians, for example, believed that the creation of glass produced remarkable magical powers that were akin to that of precious gemstones.
Goldstone & The Root & Sacral Chakra
Balancing your chakras can improve consciousness, health, and one’s relationship with the world. The goldstone gemstone resonates with the energies of the root and sacral chakras. When working with goldstone to balance the root and sacral chakras, you can expect to feel more creative, wise, and resilient. It will also serve to ground you and connect your spiritual self with your earthy self, and it will help you manifest your desires.
The Feng Shui of Goldstone
Feng Shui is the Chinese system of philosophical laws that govern spatial arrangement and the harmony and flow of energy within a room or building. Crystals work in powerful, yet subtle, ways to attract desired energy and strengthen your personal energy field. Placing goldstone in the center of the home or office will produce a calming effect and a feeling of wellbeing.
Goldstone Uses & Benefits
- Provides the motivation and drive to accomplish our goals
- Boosts confidence
- Relieves stress and tension
- Increases physical energy and vitality
- Helps us maintain a positive attitude
- Brings us light in the midst of darkness, revealing how we can ignite our inner light to make ourselves happy
- Offers a grounding energy that gives us a strong connection to the earth
- Removes negative emotional blocks
- Repels negative energy and returns it back to the source of the attack
- Attracts abundance and good luck
- Assists us with long distance healing
- Helps us overcome shyness
- Promotes a healthy throat
Ideas For How To Use Your Goldstone Tumbled Stone
- Rub your tumbled goldstone in your fingers when you need to reignite your passion for your work.
- Keep goldstone with you to reduce negative energy and psychic attack.
- Meditate with goldstone to increase physical energy and recharge your drive and ambition.
- Keep it near you when you want to lift your spirits and balance your emotions.
- Use goldstone in conjunction with Red Tiger’s Eye to boost creativity.
- Hold goldstone in your hand to connect with your inner light so you can shine it out into the world.
- Carry it with you to attract prosperity.
- Place goldstone on your throat to improve a sore throat.
- Put goldstone in your pocket to decrease feelings of social anxiety.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here.
Our Shipping & Return Policy
All items 70 lbs and under ship within 24 hours. All other items will ship within 3 business days via pallet. We have years of experience with handling these items, and we ensure that your crystal arrives in mint condition. In cases of large items, please include a phone number so the freight company can schedule delivery.
All items are 100% insured and expertly packed in top quality shipping materials. Returns are accepted for practical reasons. Buyers are responsible for filing insurance claims.
We have an approximate flat-rate fee that covers an estimated 80% of international customers. We hold the right to request more shipping and/or cancel the order if shipping grossly exceeds our flat rate price. Please also include a phone number for duty entry process.