Red Jasper Tumbled Stones
Red jasper is known as the stone of endurance, providing physical strength and vitality as well as a focused and determined mind. It offers physical and spiritual protection, and promotes justice. Red jasper’s steady and grounding energy leads to self-mastery in our endeavors.
This one-of-a-kind red jasper stone is 100% natural and originated from Brazil. It is a small, tumbled stone that can be carried in your pocket, held in your hand, placed on your root chakra during meditation, or displayed in a bowl full of your favorite tumbled stones.
Each piece will differ in size, weight, and appearance. The image shown is a representation of the quality of our red jasper gemstones. One will be handpicked for you.
100% Natural One-Of-A-Kind Red Jasper With Letter of Authenticity
Red Jasper PropertiesRed jasper is a reddish-brown color and reveals grainy differences in color. The Native Americans considered red jasper to be the blood of Mother Earth – it was thought to promote good health and rejuvenation, and it was used to help bring in rain.
Birthstone Month – March (historical)
Red Jasper & The Root Chakra
Balancing your chakras can improve consciousness, health, and one’s relationship with the world. The red jasper stone resonates with the energy of the root chakra. Balancing the root chakra with red jasper will boost your strength and provide a sense of security and stability. It promotes a stronger connection with our personal power, confidence, and motivation.
The Feng Shui of Red JasperFeng Shui is the Chinese system of philosophical laws that govern spatial arrangement and the harmony and flow of energy within a room or building. Crystals work in powerful, yet subtle, ways to attract desired energy and strengthen your personal energy field. Placing red jasper in the south area of the home or room will improve your reputation and help you enjoy the credit you deserve.
Red Jasper Stone Benefits
- Helps us stay the course to follow our goals through to completion
- Relaxes the emotions and offers us a feeling of stability
- Assists us in doing tasks we don’t want to do
- Cleanses the aura and activates kundalini energy
- Promotes passion, both in what inspires us and in sex
- Helps us remember our dreams and provides protection for shamanic journeying
- Sends negative energy back to its source
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Protects against danger
- Provides physical strength and stamina
- Offers support when we are healing from an illness or injury
- Promotes a healthy circulatory system and detoxifies the blood
Ideas For How To Use Your Tumbled Red Jasper Stone
- Use your tumbled red jasper stone as a worry stone to relieve stress and anxiety.
- Meditate with red jasper to help you clear your mind and concentrate on your practice.
- Place a tumbled red jasper stone in your car to protect you from accidents.
- Keep red jasper with you when you are doing a project that requires physical strength or mental endurance.
- Put a tumbled red jasper stone in your child’s pocket to ward off bullying at school.
- Place your red jasper stone under your pillow to help you remember your dreams and to wake up with a passion for living.
- Bring red jasper to a loved one who is in the hospital to promote healing.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here.
Our Shipping & Return PolicyAll items 70 lbs and under ship within 24 hours. All other items will ship within 3 business days via pallet. We have years of experience with handling these items, and we ensure that your crystal arrives in mint condition. In cases of large items, please include a phone number so the freight company can schedule delivery.
All items are 100% insured and expertly packed in top quality shipping materials. Returns are accepted for practical reasons. Buyers are responsible for filing insurance claims.