Sodalite Tumbled Stones
Sodalite is known as the harmonizer stone and the stone of intuition and logic. Its energy is extremely calming, even serving to calm scattered and negative thoughts so we can think rationally. It activates our intuition and helps us understand ourselves on a much deeper level.
This one-of-a-kind sodalite stone is 100% natural and originated from Brazil. It is a small, tumbled stone that can be carried in your pocket, held in your hand, placed on your throat or third eye chakra during meditation, or displayed in a bowl full of your favorite tumbled stones.
Each piece will differ in size, weight, and appearance. The image shown is a representation of the quality of our sodalite gemstones. One will be handpicked for you.
100% Natural One-Of-A-Kind Sodalite With Letter of Authenticity
Sodalite is a composed of chloric sodium aluminum silicate that has a high sodium content. Some sodalite stones contain hints of yellow, green, gray or pink, as well as white patches of calcite and black inclusions.
Birthstone Month – Sodalite is not a traditional birthstone, but it is considered to be a natural birthstone for those born between February 19th to March 19th.
Sodalite & The Third Eye & Throat Chakras
Balancing your chakras can improve consciousness, health, and one’s relationship with the world. The sodalite stone resonates with the energy of the third eye and throat chakras. It can help you accelerate your psychic development and stimulate your intuition. It assists us in discovering our personal truths and living an authentic life. With the energy of the sodalite stone, we can allow our intuition to lead us as we confidently and calmly communicate our truth.
The Feng Shui of Sodalite
Feng Shui is the Chinese system of philosophical laws that govern spatial arrangement and the harmony and flow of energy within a room or building. Crystals work in powerful, yet subtle, ways to attract desired energy and strengthen your personal energy field. Placing sodalite in areas of the home that are used for rest will increase the tranquility of the area.
Sodalite Meaning & Benefits
- Helps us feel calm even in the midst of chaos
- Clears the mind and opens it up to deep thought
- Turns emotions into rational thought
- Reduces fear and stress, and turns it into harmonious, peaceful feelings
- Improves our connection to higher self and heightens our intuition
- Assists us in understanding and accepting who we are, empowering us to be authentic and confident
- Removes electromagnetic pollution
- Promotes healthy adrenal glands and hormones
- Reduces symptoms related to menopause and PMS
Ideas For How To Use Your Sodalite Tumbled Stone
- Keep your tumbled sodalite stone with you when you want to be creative – it will provide you with inspiration.
- Place sodalite in your office or near electronics to reduce the electromagnetic pollution in your environment.
- Put your sodalite stone in your pocket when you are public speaking to ease your anxiety and enhance your verbal communication skills.
- Meditate with your tumbled sodalite to bring you into a higher state of consciousness.
- Place a bowl of tumbled sodalite stones on the center of a conference table during meetings to bring harmony and cooperation to the group.
- Sleep with sodalite under your pillow to help you recall your dreams more vividly.
- Hold sodalite in your hand when you are feeling anxious or oversensitive to turn your emotions into rational thought.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here.
Our Shipping & Return Policy
All items 70 lbs and under ship within 24 hours. All other items will ship within 3 business days via pallet. We have years of experience with handling these items, and we ensure that your crystal arrives in mint condition. In cases of large items, please include a phone number so the freight company can schedule delivery.
All items are 100% insured and expertly packed in top quality shipping materials. Returns are accepted for practical reasons. Buyers are responsible for filing insurance claims.
We have an approximate flat-rate fee that covers an estimated 80% of international customers. We hold the right to request more shipping and/or cancel the order if shipping grossly exceeds our flat rate price. Please also include a phone number for duty entry process.