Yellow Jasper Tumbled Stones
Yellow jasper offers a slow and steady energy that enhances our personal power and self-confidence. With its help, we can see the world through our own ideas, emotions, and wisdom, instead of worrying about what others think about our decisions. It provides self-discipline and stability that strengthens us from the inside out.
This one-of-a-kind yellow jasper is 100% natural and originated from Brazil. It is a small, tumbled stone that can be carried in your pocket, held in your hand, placed on your solar plexus chakra during meditation, or displayed in a bowl full of your favorite tumbled stones.
Each piece will differ in size, weight, and appearance. The image shown is a representation of the quality of our yellow jasper gemstones. One will be handpicked for you.
100% Natural One-Of-A-Kind Yellow Jasper With Letter of Authenticity
Yellow Jasper PropertiesIn ancient times, yellow jasper was considered sacred and it was used for physical and spiritual protection. It is a type of quartz that is an opaque mustard-yellow color. Impurities of other minerals within yellow jasper can create veins of varying shades of brown and yellow.
Birthstone Month – March (historical)
Yellow Jasper & The Solar Plexus Chakra
Balancing your chakras can improve consciousness, health, and one’s relationship with the world. The yellow jasper stone resonates with the energy of the solar plexus chakra. Meditating with your yellow jasper stone will help you release the fear of what others think, and will serve to strengthen your personal power and the ability to make decisions that are based on your own emotions and life experience.
The Feng Shui of Yellow JasperFeng Shui is the Chinese system of philosophical laws that govern spatial arrangement and the harmony and flow of energy within a room or building. Crystals work in powerful, yet subtle, ways to attract desired energy and strengthen your personal energy field. Placing yellow jasper in the center of the home will bring joy and vitality to the household.
Yellow Jasper Benefits
- Provides protection in the physical and spiritual realms
- Promotes mental clarity and improved learning capacity
- Promotes inner strength, courage, and self-confidence
- Offers stability and grounding energy through a deep connection to the earth
- Helps us see things and people as they really are, and assists us in understanding our emotions related to those situations and people
- Deflects jealousy and gossip
- Improves self-discipline and perseverance, especially when dieting
- Helps to boost physical energy and stamina
- Promotes healthy immune function and detoxification
- Promotes a healthy stomach, intestines, gall bladder, pancreas, liver, spleen, and kidneys
Ideas For How To Use Your Yellow Jasper Tumbled Stone
- Keep your yellow jasper stone with you to help you determine when people are not being authentic.
- Put it in your pocket to ease feelings of self-consciousness and social anxiety.
- Use yellow jasper as a worry stone to stop yourself from chronic worrying.
- Keep your yellow jasper stone with you at all times to build up charisma and positive energy that attracts people to you.
- Hold yellow jasper in your hand when you are having a craving to give you the discipline you need to stick to your diet.
- Place your yellow jasper stone under your pillow at night to help you remember your dreams.
- Meditate with your yellow jasper stone to provide spiritual protection during your practice.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here.
Our Shipping & Return PolicyAll items 70 lbs and under ship within 24 hours. All other items will ship within 3 business days via pallet. We have years of experience with handling these items, and we ensure that your crystal arrives in mint condition. In cases of large items, please include a phone number so the freight company can schedule delivery.
All items are 100% insured and expertly packed in top quality shipping materials. Returns are accepted for practical reasons. Buyers are responsible for filing insurance claims.