100 Chakra Affirmations for Healing, Activation & Balance
INSIDE: By reciting these chakra affirmations, you can enjoy more mental, physical, and spiritual healing. They'll help you open and balance your energy centers so you can enjoy higher levels of well-being.
If you’re on the lookout for a new way to bring your life into balance, we’ve got an idea that can help you awaken and enlighten your spirit...
It's chakra affirmations!
What Are Chakras & Affirmations?
A chakra is a Sanskrit word that translates to "wheel" or "disk." It is referred to as wheels of energies within our bodies that are responsible for connecting us to spiritual healing.
The main chakras are present in 7 different positions along the spine. The vibrations of our chakras activate our energy and can bring balance into our lives when they are spinning optimally.
One powerful way to help you raise these vibrations into a state of purity is through the use of affirmations.
Positive affirmations aid in releasing any limiting beliefs, negative energy, and low vibrational emotions such as fear and anxiety.
Positive energy attracts positive energy, so the more you put out there, the more you’ll gain.
How to Practice Chakra Affirmations
There are various ways to practice affirmations for activation and balance. You can opt for meditation or yoga - whatever suits you. Research is also being done on the physiological foundations of chakras in yoga.
Every chakra has its own stone, color, element, and yoga posture. So with chakra healing, you can also use crystals and their energies to supplement your practice.
The seven main chakras are:
- Root chakra
- Sacral chakra
- Solar plexus chakra
- Heart chakra
- Throat chakra
- Third eye chakra
- Crown chakra
Root Chakra Affirmations
The root chakra is located at the base of the spine.
This chakra is associated with a sense of security and basic needs, such as water, food, and shelter. It's also associated with grounding oneself.
The element of the root chakra is Earth, and its color is red.
Here are some affirmations to activate and balance your root chakra:
- I am exactly where I need to be, and I am safe.
- Earth is my haven; it protects me and nourishes me.
- I don’t fear anything in this world.
- I eliminate anxiety with every step I take.
- I am free.
- I have no worries.
- I have an abundance of good things in my life.
- I have no doubts.
- My body is a beautiful home for my soul.
- I am enough.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations
The sacral chakra is located above the pubic bone, just below the navel.
Represented by the element of water, it shines a bright orange and is associated with passion, creativity, and pleasure.
Here are some affirmations to activate and balance your sacral chakra:
- Creativity flows in my veins.
- I am intuitive.
- I have the right to enjoy pleasure in every field of life.
- I am an emotionally balanced person.
- My body is sacred and I love it.
- I am excited and passionate about my goals.
- I have the right to feel joy.
- I am vibrant and spontaneous.
- A powerful golden light envelops me.
- I am lovable and I treat my body with care.
Solar Plexus Chakra
The solar plexus chakra is located from the belly button to just below the ribcage. It focuses on personal power, commitment, and will.
Its element is fire, and the color associated with it is yellow.
Here are some solar plexus chakra affirmations:
- I am an ambitious person.
- I do what I desire.
- I accept that I make mistakes and I always learn from them.
- I am a person of strong will.
- I use my power for good. I make decisions with determination.
- I know what is good for me and I work for it.
- I have high self-esteem and a confident personality.
- I work my way to success and I deserve it.
- I am a valuable person.
- I chose to work hard and follow my dreams.
Heart Chakra Affirmations
The colors associated with this chakra are green and pink, and it’s represented by the air element.
The following list includes 10 affirmations to balance your heart chakra:
- I am lovable.
- I give out love to others.
- I am compassionate towards others and to myself.
- I forgive people for their mistakes.
- I forgive myself for my mistakes because I know I will grow out of them.
- I give and receive love unconditionally.
- I am accepting, understanding, and caring.
- Love is the main emotion.
- Forgiveness is important.
- I have immense love and gratitude towards everything around me.
Throat Chakra Affirmations
The throat chakra is located at the center of the throat and is associated with self-expression. Vibrating at a bright blue hue, its element is ether.
Here are some affirmations to activate and balance your throat chakra:
- My opinion makes a difference.
- I speak the truth.
- I am honest.
- My voice influences life positively.
- I love to impart wisdom.
- I express myself well.
- I express myself clearly in front of the people who matter to me.
- I am well aware of my own truth and I live in it.
- I speak of positivity and love.
- I know when to speak up and when to remain quiet.
Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
The third eye chakra is located just between the eyebrows. This chakra governs our intuition, thoughts, and memories.
Its element is light, and the color associated with the third eye is indigo.
Here are some affirmations to activate and balance your third eye chakra:
- I think positively.
- I am an intuitive person.
- I let my intuitions guide me, and I am almost right every time.
- I am clear and organized with my thoughts.
- I am connected to wisdom.
- I am wise and I make correct decisions.
- I am imaginative.
- My imagination is creative and strong.
- I know how to work with my thoughts.
- I observe the things around me and learn from them.
Crown Chakra Affirmations
The crown chakra is located just above the top of the head. It’s responsible for the connection of one’s soul to the divine and it vibrates at a beautiful violet hue.
Here are 10 affirmations to harmonize your crown chakra:
- I contain love and light.
- I am spiritually awakened.
- I trust the Divine.
- Divine power guides me and I follow it.
- I am selfless and I know how to honor others.
- I accept whatever comes my way, knowing I will learn something from it.
- I have clear spiritual insight.
- I believe everything happens for a reason.
- The divine will protect me always.
- I am here for a reason.
Additional Affirmations to Balance the Chakras
We’ve also compiled a list of 30 affirmations that you can use to achieve the goal you desire, while balancing the corresponding chakra at the same time:
- My wisdom helps me in making good decisions.
- I am guided by my intuition.
- No matter where I am, I am safe and secure in myself.
- I have nothing to be afraid of as I am protected.
- Loving myself is important.
- I radiate love and warmth.
- I know how to lead an emotionally balanced life.
- I accept myself for who I am and do the same for others.
- I know that people make mistakes and I forgive them for that.
- I respect other people’s emotions.
- I look for positivity in everything around me.
- I understand inner beauty.
- I stand by truth and honesty always.
- I know my purpose and I work for it.
- I don’t let my confidence drop.
- I wear my confidence like a medal.
- High self-esteem is important.
- I know how to be compassionate towards other people.
- I am affectionate and kind.
- Honesty is an important trait.
- I channel my energy to gain positive results.
- I work hard to achieve what I target.
- I am grateful for everything that is mine.
- I am spiritually healing.
- I am organized.
- I am a light that illuminates everything around it.
- I shine bright.
- I am a positive soul.
- I don't dwell upon the past and I live in the present.
- I know how to stay calm, happy, and loving.
With these 100 chakra affirmations, you can lead an emotionally balanced and spiritually awakened life.
You don’t need to practice each one every day - just one affirmation a day can make all the difference. Start small and remember to celebrate your accomplishments!