INSIDE: Crystals look amazing, yes, but they also have healing properties that can help us attract fortune and enhance our physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Let's discover how to use healing crystals to get the most benefits out of them.
Crystals are great to display around the house and wear as jewelry, but they are meant to do much more than look pretty.
Each crystal has unique properties and benefits that can help us navigate life more confidently while allowing our mind, body, and spirit to reach their full potential.
There are tons of ways to use crystals. Whether you are new to this world or have been practicing with crystals for a long time, you’ll find creative ideas that will help improve your lifestyle.
Our Big List of How to Use Healing Crystals
If you're ready to use crystals for something more than just an accessory or decoration, take a look at these fantastic ways to use crystals that are interesting, fun, and beneficial for you and those around you!
How to Use Healing Crystals in Your Living Space
1) You can use your healing crystals at home by placing them as a centerpiece on your dinner table.
2) Use gemstones that enhance communication and harmony like Amazonite or Amethyst to have fantastic conversations with your family or guests while you share a meal.
3) You can also place them near your electronic devices. Crystals such as Kyanite and Shungite help absorb the effects of electronic frequencies (EMF) on your body.
Use Healing Crystals in the Office
4) You can make a crystal grid in your workplace to mitigate the effects of stress and anxiety. You might even find that you become more productive.
5) You can also use a crystal as a paperweight to clear the negative energies of the space and boost your mood.
6) And don’t forget to place some EMF protection crystals next to your computer to reduce the amount of damaging electromagnetic frequencies you are absorbing.
Ways to Use Crystals in the Bathroom
7) A bath is a great way to wash away your daily concerns and worries. You can infuse your bath water with crystals like Amethyst or Rose Quartz to create a spa-like experience and promote deep relaxation.
8) If you don’t have a bathtub, infuse the water you use to cleanse your face with crystals to promote healthy skin and absorb good energy.
9) Another fun way to use healing crystals in the bathroom is to make your own soap! Embed a piece of Clear Quartz into your homemade soap to cleanse your aura and your skin.
Use Healing Stones Around the House
10) Building a crystal grid in your garden is an excellent way to promote a balanced environment for your plants and family.
11) You can also place your healing crystals directly into the soil to strengthen your plants and help them thrive. It also works for indoor potted plants.
12) If your drive to work leaves you feeling upset, you can place a soothing crystal in your car to improve your mood throughout the day.
How to Use Healing Crystals in Your Body
13) You can carry your favorite crystals in your pocket to keep you calm and focused while navigating your daily challenges. Set your intentions on the gemstones to conquer your objectives quicker.
14) Another way to use your crystals is to carry them in your purse or wallet to create a calming vibe around yourself.
15) If you are going on a romantic date, make sure to wear Rose Quartz to open your heart chakra and help you let go of your insecurities.
16) You can also infuse your drinking water to absorb the benefits of the healing crystal of your choice. This is called a crystal elixir.
17) A fun and fashionable way to use your crystals is to add them to your favorite accessories, such as necklaces and bracelets. Selenite and Amethyst are beautiful and balance the crown chakra.
18) And what about adding some crystals to your phone case? Besides making your phone look amazing, it can help reduce the amount of EMFs that your body absorbs.
19) The same goes for your shoes. Adding some gemstones will make them look cuter, while their healing properties help you discern the right path for you.
20) If you are a yoga enthusiast, you can also place some crystals on your mat to increase your energy and center you. Hold the gemstones at the end while you meditate to cleanse your spirit after the practice.
21) You can program your healing crystals with your hopes and intentions before you meditate to make it more powerful.
Ways to Use Crystals as Gifts or DIY Projects
22) Crystals can make excellent gifts or DIY projects to share with the people you love or even to use as a side hustle!
23) You can make necklaces, bracelets, or even rings with your favorite crystals. This could be an enjoyable and creative experience, and it is not that difficult to make.
24) Pick out crystals that will help you achieve your goals. Then, program the crystal with your intentions to enhance its powerful properties.
25) Crystals are great for pets too! Add a few small gemstones to promote their mood and make them feel less anxious while you go to work. An easy solution is to hook a crystal keychain to their collar.
26) Bookmarks that contain crystals are great gifts for your intellectual friends and colleagues. Not only do they look great, but it helps balance the owner’s energies while they are reading.
27) Aquamarine boosts intelligence and memory, making it a great stone to have while reading an engaging book.
28) Another way to use crystals is to add them to your homemade coasters. Slices of Agate help re-align your body, mind, and spirit while you sip on a tasty drink. They also look exquisite and are good ice breakers for parties and social engagements.
29) If you want to explore your most creative side, try making a crystal magnet and place them on different surfaces around your house and workplace! They can be incredibly functional while still being stylish.
30) Some artists like to add crushed crystals to the paint they use or attach them to the finished artwork to add depth and texture. Try doing so if you want to give a unique touch to your creations!
31) And finally, adding your favorite crystal to your key chain is very easy to do and will ensure that you never lose them!
Healing stones are so much more than a lovely decorative item! Their therapeutic properties are beneficial for your mind, body, and spirit, transforming the negative energy that surrounds your life into attractive opportunities.
Depending on the crystal you use, they can help you restore your energies, calm anxiety, improve your communication skills, and open your heart to more fulfilling relationships.
Learning how to use healing crystals can make the difference between a tiring day and a thriving experience for you and the people you love.
Be creative and try one, two, or all these wonderful ways to use your favorite crystals at home, at your workplace, and yourself.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclaimer notice here.
Leave a comment