INSIDE: Along with the 5G rollout comes a lot of fear and uncertainty. After all, the 5G health risks are troubling. But, there are things you can do to reduce your exposure, and that is what this article is all about.
As the Internet of Things (IoT) is being launched across the globe, millions of towers are set to be installed in close proximity to our homes, schools, and businesses.
These towers (and the wireless devices we use) emit microwave and millimeter wave radiation.
In our article about the dangers of 5G, we explained 5G and EMF (electromagnetic frequency) radiation. We talked about the fact that the standards for EMFs in America won't protect us. Then, we went into why the 5G technology is dangerous and what studies have been done.
So, we aren't going to labor on those points in this article. Instead, we want to give you some things you can do to reduce your exposure, and the 5G health risks that are associated with it.
Table of Contents
If you want to skip to a section in this article, just click one of these handy links:
5G Health Risks & Side Effects
Let's first look at an at-a-glance list of the many health risks and side effects that have been shown to result from even 2G, 3G, and 4G, and from there we can imagine what the much stronger 5G technologies have in store for us.
This list is derived from thousands of independent studies confirming the health risks of EMFs:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Premature Aging
- Diseases of the nervous system
- Behavior issue in children
- Genetic effects
- Cellular and molecular effects
- Nervous system effects
- Metabolic effects
- Weakened immune system
- Hormonal disturbance
5G Radiation Symptoms
What is even more telling is the 5G radiation symptoms that are revealing themselves across the world.
These EMF symptoms are far reaching, and it is a good indication that if you don't do something soon, you could end up with one of the conditions listed above.
If you are experiencing any of these, it is imperative that you take some of the steps we address below to reduce your 5G health risks (in addition to consulting with your doctor, of course):
- Altered spatial awareness
- Sensitivity to light
- Joint pain
- Stiff neck
- Stiff muscles
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Deteriorating eyesight
- Irritability and mood swings
- Pain in the ears
- Brain fog
5G Health Risks Debunked?
Before we dig into what you can do to reduce your 5G health risks, I feel it is important to bring to light that there are many sources that are trying to debunk the health risks of 5G.
If you were to do a search on "5G health risks debunked," you'd come up with tons of articles, many of which seem legit, but there is a bigger story to tell here.
Who is Making the Claims?
Of course, the wireless industry claims 5G and the previous radio frequency technologies are safe, but really, can we trust them? After all, they have everything to gain from installing this technology, as well as everything to lose if it were to be banned.
There's Plenty of Research to Support the Risks
There are actually thousands of studies confirming that EMF radiation is harmful. Meanwhile, the wireless industry claims there aren't any risks. And supporters of 5G claim there isn't enough research to support the risks.
Should We Trust Everything the FCC, FDA, CDC & WHO says?
Most Americans tend to assume that "if the FDA, FCC, CDC, or WHO isn't concerned, why should we be concerned?"
The problem is that these organizations tend to use false logic to support an agenda that clearly doesn't protect our health.
When it comes to studies, there is no law saying that negative findings have to be released, so they are able to release the ones that are in their favor and exclude the others.
When you look at the independent studies that have been done in correlation with the claims that "there are no health risks," you'll see that there are countless discrepancies.
For example, straight from the WHO's website, it says:
"To date, and after much research performed, no adverse health effect has been causally linked with exposure to wireless technologies. Health-related conclusions are drawn from studies performed across the entire radio spectrum but, so far, only a few studies have been carried out at the frequencies to be used by 5G."
They go on to say that it is the heating of tissue that is the main cause for concern, and that radio frequency exposure levels don't cause much of a rise in temperature in the body; therefore, they don't anticipate any issues as long as exposure remains below international guidelines.
The National Toxicology Program (NTP) conducted a $30 million study to determine if cell phones cause cancer. It looked at effects that were both due to heating and unrelated to heating. Mice and rats were used and mostly 2G technology was used.
Numerous health effects were found that were not found in the control group, including:
- An increase in heart tumors
- An increase in brain tumors
- Cardiomyopathy (disease of the muscle tissues in the heart)
- DNA Damage to the brain
- Reduced bodyweight of babies in utero
It's important to point out that these effects happened without the heating of the tissue, which proves the WHO wrong in their assumption that it is only the heating that leads to negative health effects.
Cancer Rates Have Continued to Rise as Our EMF Exposure Has Risen
As you can see by the following chart, which was compiled by Our World in Data, cancer has continued to rise over the past three decades.
And I don't think it's a coincidence that our exposure to EMFs have risen dramatically in that time as well.
Of course, there are likely many causes of this increase, but we can't rule out EMFs considering we now live in a sea of them.
But I Don't Have Any Symptoms
People who aren't sensitive to EMF radiation are likely to get cancer or a chronic disease down the line even though they aren't affected by it in the mean time.
Those of us who do exhibit symptoms perhaps have an advantage as we are likely to take more health precautions than those who feel fine.
At some point, the body won't be able to handle the constant bombardment of EMFs.
Here are some important scientific points to think about when you're looking at 5G health risks:
- We are made up of cells, so if our cells are unhealthy, of course we will be unhealthy. 5G damages the cells as was demonstrated by the $30 million study we addressed above.
- Electromagnetism is what drives our biology, therefore electromagnetic devices dampen our life force and alter our electromagnetism.
- 5G frequencies are absorbed by water. Water is the primary building block of our cells. We are made up of over 65% water, so our bodies take in 5G radiation.
- It can be argued that low dose radiation can lead to a higher risk of cancer because it damages the cells, whereas high dose radiation kills cells (so they are no longer there to get cancerous).
- EMFs effect children more than adults because their cells are replicating more quickly. Radiation penetrates further into a child's brain and their brains are more susceptible to tissue damaging agents in the developing brain.
5G Protection: What You Can Do to Reduce Your 5G Health Risks
In many ways, we are a victim of 5G technology because there isn't a lot we can do about the rollout. It is happening whether we like or not, and there aren't many places we'll be able to go to avoid it.
But there are several things we can do to reduce our exposure and the 5G health risks that comes along with it. In fact, we're going to give you 10 5G protection tips right here...
Distance is Your Friend
The farther away you are from the EMF source, the better. Even inches can make a difference.
So, anything you can do to increase your distance from your phone, router, smart devices, etc. will help, and we'll get into some ideas of how you can do that below.
Use Airplane Mode
When your phone is on (not powered off) and is not in Airplane Mode, it will emit a constant radio frequency microwave radiation in an effort to try to connect to a cellular network, WiFi network, or Bluetooth device.
Use Airplane Mode as often as possible on your phone to stop that constant radiation, especially while sleeping.
Most people also don't realize that when the signal is weak, the phone tries harder and the radiation goes up. For each signal bar that is missing, you increase your exposure by several hundred times.
NOTE: On some phones, you will still need to deactivate WiFi and Bluetooth manually even after turning it on Airplane Mode.
Reduce Your Exposure While Talking on the Phone
Have you ever wondered why your phone gets hot when you're talking on it? It's because of the microwave radiation. Microwaves heat things. They also cook things, like flesh.
As pointed out on GreenMedInfo.com, holding a cell phone up to your ear allows 10-80% of the EMFs to penetrate two inches into your brain.
To reduce your exposure while you're talking on the phone, try the following:
- Spend less time talking on the phone.
- Use corded phones instead of cordless phones or cell phones.
- Use Blue-Tube Earpieces, which cost about $20-37. They remove the antenna effects of our phones.
- Always use wired headphones when talking on the phone so that you are further away from your phone.
Cords Are Your Friend
Cords are a nuisance, for sure. But, they are one of the best things you can use to reduce your EMF exposure. Here are some different ways you can use cords:
- Use ethernet (wired internet) as often as possible instead of WiFi.
- Use shielded ethernet cables (they have metal ends) along with grounded ethernet adapters (USB-to-ethernet, thunderbolt-to-ethernet, USB-C-to-ethernet).
- Manually shut off WiFi and Bluetooth on your computer so that you are accessing the internet through your wired connection.
- Use ethernet to wire in as many devices as you can (computers, smart TV's, etc).
- Use wired devices whenever possible (mouse, keyboard, printers, baby monitors, etc.)
- Use wired ear pieces, not Bluetooth.
- Use grounded power cords on your computers (three prongs) - Many newer models are doing away with these, but you should still be able to purchase them.
Turn Things Off or Unplug Them
Although it can be a pain, turning devices off and/or unplugging them is really the only way to ensure you aren't being exposed to the EMFs they are putting out.
For example, you can turn off your WiFi router at night, but an even easier way to do it is to either get a plug-in power timer, which costs about $9, or login to your router and set up a wireless time schedule.
Use Elite Shungite (Nature's EMF Neutralizer)
There are so many crystals that are effective at helping to reduce EMF exposure and 5G health risks, but there is one that stands out above the rest: Shungite.
Shungite is the oldest hydrocarbon-based rock. It is only found in one place on Earth (Karelia, which is located between Finland and Russia) and it's very unique in its molecular structure.
It contains high levels of carbon, along with many of the elements in the periodic table. It also contains fullerenes, giving it powerful antioxidant and nootropic properties.
Elite Shungite protects against ionizing and non-ionizing EMFs by transmuting the harmful radiation into frequencies that are more compatible with our bodies.
Use 3G When Possible
On most phones, there is still the option to use 3G instead of 4G/LTE or 5G. While 3G still emits EMFs, it does reduce your exposure.
To do this on an iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Enable LTE. Then, select Off.
Better yet, turn off Cellular Data completely whenever possible.
Don't Use a Smart Watch or Wearable Device
Fitbits, Apple watches, and devices like these give off a constant stream of electromagnetic radiation that is absorbed right into your skin.
They may be convenient, but is it worth it?
Reduce Dirty Electricity
Otherwise known as "voltage transients" dirty electricity (DE) sends electric and magnetic fields into our environment from harmonic frequencies that are above the standard 60 Hz cycle.
It flows downstream and upstream on circuits and it can also hop from circuit to circuit, with the ability to even come in from a neighbor's house.
Here are some tips for reducing dirty electricity in your home:
- Don't use dimmer switches
- Don't use CFLs (compact fluorescent lamps)
- Remove older LEDs and halogen lamps
- Don't use variable speed motors (used in things like energy-efficient furnaces)
- Don't get a front-loading washing machine
- Certain pool pumps can give off DE
- All solar panel inverters give off DE
- Opt out of having a smart meter if your state allows it. If not, install a smart meter cover.
- Install a SineTamer (a whole-house DE mitigation system)
Watch, Read & Educate Yourself
The best thing you can do is to continually educate yourself on EMF exposure and 5G health risks. Here are some good places to start:
- Watch Generation Zapped
- Watch Take Back Your Power
- Watch the 5G Tojan Horse Documentary
- Continue to read our blogs
Final Thoughts on Protecting Yourself From the 5G Health Risks
We've been exposed to EMFs for decades now, but never has there been so many devices giving off these harmful frequencies. And now, we have the 5G health risks to consider on top of it all.
By using the tips in this article, you'll be able to at least reduce your exposure and you might even notice a difference in your health.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclaimer notice here.