- Brings strengths and stability to chaotic experiences
- Brings us harmony in support of our true needs
- Attracts people and situations to us for personal growth
- Protects us from negative energies
- Boosts our motivation to improve our finances
- Promotes a light-hearted attitude
- Aims to reduce self-defeating habits
- Supports detoxification
View Our Jasper Products Below!
Jasper is a stone of balance, serving to balance all parts of the being, including the masculine and feminine aspects of each person, the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects, and the chakras. It is also known as the anti-apathy stone because it promotes optimism even in difficult times.
Jasper comes in many different colors. It is the result of compacted clay deposits formed into bands of sedimentary rock.
Jasper & The Root Chakra
Balancing your chakras can improve consciousness, health, and one’s relationship with the world. The jasper stone resonates with the energy of the root chakra. It provides grounding energy that brings clarity and focus to the mind and spirit, and it helps us feel secure, safe, and therefore courageous.
The Feng Shui of Jasper
Feng Shui is the Chinese system of philosophical laws that govern spatial arrangement and the harmony and flow of energy within a room or building. Crystals work in powerful, yet subtle, ways to attract desired energy and strengthen your personal energy field. Placing jasper in the center of your home can provide balance and optimism to the household.
Jasper Meaning & Benefits
- Promotes optimism in the midst of difficult times
- Balances all aspects of the self
- Helps us work toward and achieve our dreams and aspirations
- Makes it easier for us to tune into nature
- Assists with the resolution of difficult situations
- Protects against negativity and dark energies
- Helps us see the good in others and understand their needs
- Inspires creativity, romance, and intimacy
- Promotes kidney and bladder health
- Supports the health of skin, bones, and teeth
- Supports physical energy and endurance
- Aims to reduce heart palpitations, muscle spasms, and pain in general
Ideas For How To Use Jasper
- Place a bowl of jasper stones on the kitchen table to bring optimism and balance to the family.
- Bring your jasper stone with you when you go hiking or camping to help you connect with nature on a deeper level.
- Use it in conjunction with leopardskin jasper and other jasper stones to increase its healing properties.
- Place jaspers on your chakras to balance them.
- Carry jasper in your pocket to help you achieve your dreams.
- Sleep with your jasper stone under your pillow to protect against nightmares.
- Carry jasper with you when exercising to increase your endurance.
- Put your jasper tumbled stone in your pocket when you are going to be around people you don’t normally get along with to help you see the good in them.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclosure notice here.