INSIDE: Are you looking for some metaphysical self care products to help you live a more spiritual life? This guide is what you need! Read on to discover the products that will work for you.
Can you remember the last time you did something for your spirit? We often think about taking care of our body and mind and we do our best to keep our body fit through exercise and our brain active through learning.
The spirit, however, is often neglected. And with a lack of spiritual self care, our lives remain unbalanced.
In order to live a balanced and fulfilled life, we need to acknowledge and take care of all aspects of the self: mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual.
If you’re looking for some metaphysical self care products to foster your spiritual side, that's what this article is all about.
How to Dive Into Spiritual Self Care With Ease
Starting a new practice can be daunting. Questions and doubts can get the best of us, and we sometimes find ourselves falling into a pit of not knowing where and how to start, what we should be practicing, and whether we’re doing it right.
The most important thing to remember is that the best way to do something is to do it in accordance with what feels right for you.
Self care practices are all about trial and error. What others suggest, we may not end up liking, and the same thing applies vice versa.
If you try out something new and it doesn’t resonate with you, don’t continue doing it just because you think you “should.” Find what feels good, and trust your intuition!
Metaphysical Self Care Products to Connect with the Spirit
Here are a few of the best metaphysical self care products to connect with your inner child and higher consciousness...
Small Healing Tumbled Stones
Tumbled stones, also known as polished stones, are small pieces of rocks and minerals that have been smoothed, shaped, and polished in a rock tumbler.
The process of tumbling the stones does not affect or take away any of the crystal’s natural energetic or vibrational properties. All it does is make the crystal more durable and accessible for users.
Ways to Use Tumbled Stones
Tumbled stones make a great metaphysical self care product for many reasons:
- They are small and portable
- They can be rubbed like a worry stone to promote relaxation and relief when you’re feeling stressed, anxious, or uncomfortable
- Many of them can be placed in water to make a crystal elixir
- You can hold them while meditating to absorb and channel their vibrational frequencies
- You can make a crystal grid out of them
- You can carry them in your pocket or purse to bring their healing energy everywhere you go
- You can place them under your pillow so they continue to heal your mind, body, and spirit as you sleep.
Whether you plan to use them for meditation, crafts, or other purposes, we supply a variety of natural tumbled stones, so that you can find one to match your needs.
If you’re totally new to healing crystals and don’t know where to start, we’ve put together collections to heal common challenges. Some of them include:
- Restful Sleep
- Stress & Anxiety
- And so much more!
You can browse all of our gemstone collections here.
Large Crystals & Geodes
Once you’ve gotten the hang of using tumbled stones in a way that works for you, you can move on to larger crystals & geodes.
Decorating your home with these metaphysical self care products will work to fill each corner with healing frequencies, so that you’ll always be living in a state of zen.
We offer a gorgeous collection of Amethyst and Citrine geodes, and a variety of other large crystals that you can use to fill up your home with powerful, peaceful, positive vibrations.
For tips on how and where to place certain crystals, check out our post on how to improve the energy in your home using feng shui.
Next on our list of spiritual self care products is smudge sticks, and no list of this nature would be complete without it.
Smudging is one of the best ways to spiritually cleanse your aura and your space. It removes negative vibrations while inviting positive energy in its place.
The practice of smudging for its healing and purification benefits is an ancient tradition with roots from all over the world. It's most commonly used in Native American rituals, where lighting Sage and Palo Santo remains a powerful way to cleanse, protect, and purify yourself and your space.
Check out this article to learn more about the science behind smudging or our article about how to smudge.
How to Smudge
To begin a smudging ritual, gather the following materials:
- Matches or a lighter
- A fireproof ash catcher, such as an Abalone Shell (which adds the element of water into your ritual)
- Your Smudge Stick of choice
If you’re new to the smudging, we have the perfect Abalone Shell & Sage Set to kickstart your practice.
Smudging is simple! Just follow these steps:
- Before you start, make sure to crack open a window so that the negative energies have a means to escape.
- Begin by taking 3 deep breaths while holding the stick, letting the smoke surround you. Clear your mind and only hold the intention of inviting the best energies into your space.
- Start at the front door, and work your way around your space in a clockwise motion, gently waving the stick as you move.
- As you progress through your home, you may notice the smoke burns faster in some areas compared to others. This means there’s an increase in negative or stagnant energy in that specific area. Make sure to spend more time in those areas to efficiently purify the air.
Used as cleansing and divination tools, crystal pendulums are a powerful way to connect with your spirit.
They can provide you with insight into your present energy and guide you to take the right course of action in times of uncertainty.
Different crystal pendulums can be used for different situations.
- In times of uncertainty and scattered energy, use a Smoky Quartz Pendulum for grounding and guidance.
- When you're experiencing low self-confidence, use a Rose Quartz Pendulum for gentle and nurturing guidance.
- For general divination practices, a Clear Quartz Pendulum is a great choice.
How to Use Crystal Pendulums
There are many different ways to use a pendulum and you can learn all about them in our How to Use a Pendulum article or our 6 Different Ways to Use a Pendulum article.
But for now, here are some steps you can follow to get started:
- Once you’ve chosen the pendulum you want to work with, cleanse it with Sage or Palo Santo to remove any negative or stagnant energy.
- Then, take a moment to find a comfortable seat, and take a few deep breaths to clear your mind and center yourself. Allow your mind to wander to the issue you need guidance for.
- Before asking your question, ask the pendulum to show you what ‘yes’ looks like, and what ‘no’ looks like. Your questions will need to be formed in order to receive a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer, so you need to be able to make the distinction. (It’s important to note that crystal pendulums connect with your present energy, so answers and the way you’re shown them can change from one day to the next.)
- Start with asking it what you already know, such as “Am I xx years old?” This enables the pendulum to connect with your spirit and allows you to understand how it communicates with you.
- Before asking what you truly need guidance with, be sure to have a few variations of the question so you can gain as much insight as possible.
- Remain centered, patient, and open throughout the process. You are more likely to receive if the pendulum finds it easy to communicate with you.
Last on our list of metaphysical self care products is crystal jewelry!
One of the most popular and enjoyable methods of spiritual self care is adorning yourself in crystal jewelry, such as necklaces and bracelets.
Wearing crystals as jewelry allows you to show off their beauty and carry their vibrations with you wherever you go.
If you’ve just started to notice the ‘crystal jewelry trend,’ the truth is, it’s not a new trend.
Crystals have been worn as jewelry for their healing benefits since the times of Ancient Egyptians and beyond. By noticing it more and more, you are simply opening up to receiving their energetic vibrations!
For some inspiration on what to wear, check out our crystal jewelry collection here.
We hope you’ve found this spiritual self care products guide helpful. Remember to remain present and open during these practices, and keep it simple!
Try out one or two things from the list and don’t overwhelm yourself if you’re just starting out. Spiritual self care is a sacred journey, so allow yourself time and space for each practice.
Leave a comment