INSIDE: Do you ever feel like you need an extra boost of health to get you through the day? The use of powerful affirmations for healing might be your answer to a healthier and happier lifestyle.
If you've found your way here, then you probably know that our thoughts create our reality. We have the power to either heal ourselves through our daily thoughts and actions or to make ourselves mentally and physically ill as a result of reoccurring negative thoughts.
According to Dr. Joe Dispenza, an expert in neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics...
Adopting a daily affirmation for healing is one way to keep your mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual state uplifted and strong. When we repeat affirmations in our head, we are tapping into the power of our subconscious and engraining these thoughts in our mind, body, and soul.
Just like we seek out some vitamin C for a boost of immunity or a spoonful of honey for energy, a daily affirmation for healing may be your answer to a boost of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing.
How to Use Affirmations for Healing
Let's dive right in and map out how to do this...
Start With the Words, “I Am”
In order to ensure an affirmation for healing is most effective, we must speak it as if is already our reality.
There's more power in saying the words, “I am strong,” than in saying, “I want to be strong.” Do you feel the difference?
By using the words "I Am," you are setting the intention that the affirmation is something you have already achieved, and your mind, body, and soul will believe it.
Many of us have a bad habit of expressing ourselves in a negative or limited fashion. When we have these negative and limiting beliefs, instead of repeating them in our heads, why not change our negative thoughts into positive ones.
Using heartbreak as an example, you might question or tell yourself that your partner ended things because, you aren’t good enough. That negative thought is a lie you are telling to yourself. In order to rewire your thoughts and change your perspective, you could repeat the following affirmation for healing: “Something better is coming my way.”
Repeat This Affirmation Multiple Times a Day
Whether you are sitting down for a daily meditation, feeling anxiety creeping up in a work meeting, or have an ongoing journal practice, find a way to repeat these affirmations for healing throughout your day.
If you’re a fan of journaling, start with a fresh page, and write an affirmation for healing that resonates with you over and over again. Intend to fill up one page with the affirmation or if you have time, repeat until you fill up 2-3 pages.
If you find you’re feeling anxious, stressed, or down anytime during your day, breath through the negative thoughts and replace them with one of the positive affirmations for healing that we've included below.
Repeat a Mantra During Yoga
Next time you settle onto your mat and into your yoga practice, base your mantra off of one of these affirmations for healing. With this mantra set, repeat it quietly to yourself during Sun Salutations or each time you repeat a specific pose, such as Mountain Pose or Downward Facing Dog.
100 Abundance Affirmations
The beautiful thing about affirmations is that their magical power is endless. Whether you’re looking for inspiration or simply want to repeat a positive thought, an affirmation for healing is your solution to bettering your well-being in the moment and beyond.
Physical Healing Affirmations
- I choose foods that are nourishing and healing for my mind, body, and soul.
- I am grateful for where my body allows me to go.
- My body speaks to me.
- My body tells me when something needs to change.
- I have endless energy for anything that comes my way today.
- My body is my temple.
- I am a strong and capable being.
- My body has the power to heal itself.
- My body is perfect the way it is.
- My imperfections are what make me unique and beautiful.
- I am grateful for my strong and flexible body.
- I am grateful for this time to heal and rest.
- There is peace to be found amongst the pain.
- I trust my body to function properly and heal itself when needed.
- I am blessed with a beautiful, strong, and healthy body.
- Healing takes time and I am in the process.
- Intentional movement brings me peace of mind.
- I love my imperfections because they are a part of me.
- I am more than a physical being.
- My looks do not define me.
Mental Healing Affirmations
- I am deserving of an abundant life.
- I exude beauty inside and out.
- I have the power to manifest my deepest desires.
- I am safe. I am secure. I am protected.
- I am capable of changing negative thoughts into positive ones.
- When I allow the release of one thing, I make room for something better.
- I exude positive energy.
- I am capable of overcoming difficult situations with grace and ease.
- I deserve to enjoy relaxing and joyous moments.
- My work and success-level does not define who I am as a person.
- I am right where I need to be.
- Forgiveness is for my benefit, not those who wronged me.
- I release my expectations and let whatever needs to happen, happen.
- I am grateful to be alive and well.
- My past does not write my future.
- I am grounded and present.
- The boundaries I set are valued and respected by others.
- I am proud of how far I’ve come.
- I have control over my anxiety and the courage to move past it.
- I welcome every new perspective that comes my way.
Emotional Healing Affirmations
- I am surrounded by loving support.
- I give love. I receive love. I am love.
- I am deserving of love.
- I am easy to love.
- My heart is open to the deep, unconditional love that is coming my way.
- Joy is my birthright.
- I make decisions based on love, not fear.
- I am loved and cherished by many people.
- I have unconditional love for myself.
- I surround myself with loving, positive, and inspiring people.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I am capable of handling the bad days.
- I am grateful for the bad times as they make the good moments more beautiful.
- I am willing to surrender to and embrace the emotions that come my way. When I accept and feel these emotions, I am able to move forward.
- Time can heal the deepest of wounds.
- With each new day, I am one step closer to a healed heart.
- I have a kind heart and a warm soul that I love sharing with others.
- I am not a victim to my thoughts or to others.
- I release any emotional blocks that are holding me back from an abundant life.
- Laughter and joy are the remedies my mind and heart are looking for.
Spiritual Healing Affirmations
- The Universe provides me with everything I need to live a wonderful life.
- I am in alignment with my purpose.
- I attract amazing people and relationships into my life.
- My intuition is the beacon to which I follow for an abundant and purposeful life.
- I am a radiant light being who exudes light onto others.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- I choose to look at the difficult situations I go through as life lessons needed for growth.
- I am grateful for the opportunities the Universe has gifted me.
- I am a divine being.
- There is great connection from my spirit to the Universe.
- Spirit works through me in all aspects of life.
- I am at peace, tranquil and present with everything that comes my way.
- There are many blessings in my life to be grateful for.
- My guardian angels have my back.
- God has a clear purpose for me.
- There are good days, and there are bad days, but I am grateful for each new day I have to be present on this earth.
- Meditation is my resource back to a balanced mind, body, and spirit.
- There is a healing white light that surrounds, protects, and heals me at all times.
- I trust and hear my intuition loud and clear.
- The miracles that present themselves in my life are gifts from the Universe.
General Healing Affirmations
- I am surrounded by magical moments each and every day.
- My body will heal itself when it is ready.
- It takes time to heal. It may not happen overnight, but each day, I am one step closer to a healthier me.
- I choose to fill my life with only things that nourish me and lift me up.
- Everything I need, I am capable of providing myself.
- My happiness comes from within.
- With each deep breath I take, I release all tension from my body, mind, and soul.
- Self-care is important to my health and well-being.
- I am grateful for my pains as they make me a stronger individual.
- Life works for me, not against me.
- I have the power to heal myself through positive thinking.
- I am grateful for my ability to adapt in all situations that come my way.
- An abundant source of healing is always connected to me.
- I am open to all ways of healing my mind, body, and soul.
- I take ownership of my thoughts and actions and choose to make honorable and constructive decisions for the benefit of myself and my loved ones.
- I was born with the ability to heal myself.
- I am capable of breathing through the discomfort.
- I am aware of my highest potential and work towards reaching it each and every day.
- When I invite in a state of rest, I am giving my body, mind, and spirit permission to heal.
- The obstacles I encounter either make me stronger or encourage me to take a different path.
Your body is a biocomputer and it has the amazing power to heal itself with a little time. Just like when your skin heals itself after getting a cut, your positive thoughts have the power to heal your body, mind, spirit, and heart with time too.
When we adopt a positive affirmation for healing, we are sending signals to our entire being that we are ready to heal and move forward.
Affirmations for healing have the power to change our perspectives into positive and productive ones. They can heal shattered hearts and they can even be the catalyst for healing in our physical bodies when we fall ill or injure ourselves.
* Crystals and stones should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Please read our full disclaimer notice here.
Leave a comment