INSIDE: Wondering how to use a crystal wand? Here are six things to keep in mind as you embark on this fun spiritual and magical adventure with Mother Nature's gifts.
A crystal chakra wand is a powerful tool that can be used to help clear and balance your chakras. If you are new to using these wands, there are a few things you should know before getting started.
6 Things to Know About How to Use a Crystal Wand
Let's discover what you need to know today about how to use a crystal wand properly...
How to Choose The Right Wand
The first thing you need to do is choose the right wand for you. There are many different types of wands available on the market, so it is important to take some time to research which one will be best for your needs.
You may want to consider the following factors:
- The type of crystals used in the wand
- The size and shape of the wand
- The energy of the wand
Once you have taken these factors into consideration, you will be able to narrow down your choices and find the perfect wand for you!
How to Use Your Wand
Before using your wand, it is important to cleanse it first. This will help remove any negative energy that may be attached to it. There are a few different ways you can cleanse your wand, but one of the simplest is to hold it under running water for a few minutes.
Once you have chosen and cleansed your wand, it is time to start using it!
There are many different ways you can use your wand, but some of the most popular include:
- Holding it in your hands while meditating
- Running it over your body during a self-massage
- Placing it on specific areas of your body during energy work
Experiment with different methods and see what works best for you. You may also want to consult with a professional if you are unsure of how to use your wand properly.
When To Use Your Wand
In addition to knowing how to use your wand, it is also important to know when to use it. Some people like to use their wand every day, while others only use it when they are feeling particularly out of balance.
Ultimately, the decision is up to you. If you are unsure of when to use your wand, a good rule of thumb is to simply listen to your intuition and body.
When you are not using your wand, it is important to store it in a safe, sacred space. This will help protect it from negative energy and keep it charged with positive energy.
A great place to store your wand is in a special box or a felt pouch that is dedicated specifically for this purpose.
Blessings & Protections
Before using your wand, you may also want to say a blessing or protection prayer over it. This is not required, but many people find it to be helpful. There are many different blessings and protections you can use, so feel free to experiment until you find one that resonates with you.
The Seven Chakras
There are seven main chakras in the body, each of which is associated with a different color. When using your wand, you may want to focus on a specific chakra that you feel needs balancing.
Here is a brief overview of each chakra and its associated color...
- Root Chakra (Red) - This chakra is located at the base of the spine and is associated with survival instincts, security, and stability.
- Sacral Chakra (Orange) - This chakra is located just below the navel and is associated with creativity, sexuality, and pleasure.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Yellow) - This chakra is located in the stomach area and is associated with personal power, self-esteem, and confidence.
- Heart Chakra (Green) - This chakra is located in the center of the chest and is associated with love, compassion, and forgiveness.
- Throat Chakra (Blue) - This chakra is located in the throat area and is associated with communication, self-expression, and truth.
- Third Eye Chakra (Indigo) - This chakra is located between the eyebrows and is associated with intuition, imagination, and wisdom.
- Crown Chakra (Violet) - This chakra is located at the top of the head and is associated with spiritual connection, enlightenment, and bliss.
Using Your Wand to Balance Your Chakras
Now that you know a little bit more about using your wand properly, let's take a look at how you can use it to balance your chakras.
As we mentioned before, each chakra is associated with a different color. When using your wand, you will want to choose crystals that correspond with the chakras you are trying to balance.
For example, if you are trying to balance your root chakra, you would want to choose a red crystal.
If you have any questions about using your wand, please consult with a professional. They will be able to help guide you and answer any questions you may have. Choose a wand that feels right for you and have fun exploring the wonderful world of crystal healing!